Wednesday 27 April 2011

Another card for CHNC challenge 17

I think this challenge has been a tricky one and I admit I wasn't really that happy with my card for it, so I decided I would try and make another one. You can read details about it on my regular crafting blog here, including links for other challenges - I would encourage you to support the other Christmas challenges out there on the net - we are all working towards the same aim of building up stocks of Christmas cards throughout the year.

Please scroll down for challenge 17 or click here.

Thank you for the entries so far - it would be lovely to see even more joining in before the deadline of 22:00 UK time on Friday 29 April - you've still got time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hazel .. I just love everything about your card. So pretty.
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel....oh so pretty...I love that stamp. I think I may have to go look it up and get creative. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments