This post will stay on top until midnight UK time 23 December
Please scroll down to see other news - including an award I've been given
There has been an amazing response since the launch of this blog - there are now 156 followers and 101 crafters joined in the previous blog candy draw. Unfortunately, there could only be one winner, but, to thank everyone for their support, I'm offering another give-away - this time it's 18 6" x 6" papers from the Webster Pages collection combo pack: Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season - one of each design:
These are double sided papers, so here they are on the reverse side:
Anyone can take part - I'm willing to post to anywhere in the world. The draw for the winner of the papers (randomly chosen using random.org) will take place at midnight UK time on 23 December, - and, of course, the winner will have some lovely papers to play along with the challenges in the new year.
So, to be in with a chance of winning these lovely 18 papers, please continue to help promote my new blog further and spread the word. If you haven't already done so, please become a follower and create a blog post about this second chance blog candy and, if possible, also put my pink button in your sidebar, telling people that the challenges will begin on 1 January 2011.
When you've become a follower and created a blogpost and/or put my blinkie in your sidebar, please leave a link to your blogpost.
If you took part in the last candy draw, you need to create a new link for this one.
Once again, thanks for your support - and I look forward to the new year.
Iris has given me 'the stylish blogger' award - these are the rules:
1. Thanks and link to the wonderful blogger who gave you this award! Thanks Iris!
2. Share 8 things about you!
3. Give the award to 8 fellow bloggers that you have just discovered!
4. Contact them and tell them about their award!
So, the 8 things about me:
1. I've been making cards now for about ten years, but have always been involved in other crafting since childhood. 2. I love making Christmas cards, as well as other kinds. 3. I started making this year's Christmas cards immediately after last Christmas. 4. I intend to make Christmas cards all year round in 2011. 5. I've set up this challenge blog as an incentive to myself and to others to get ahead with making Christmas cards throughout the year. 6. I love using lots of different techniques in cardmaking. 7. I particularly love papers and rubber stamps. 8. I'm apprehensive as to whether this challenge blog will be a success or not ... it depends on your support!
I now need to give this award to 8 fellow bloggers I've discovered (very difficult to choose just 8 because I know so many stylish bloggers):
1. Tracey - lalkygirl - Tracey won my first candy give away on here 2. Donna - Bearly mine challenges - I found a link to Donna's new challenge blog via lalkygirl -challenges start in the New Year - Donna has lots of delicious papers, including many freebies (I'm looking forward to joining in her challenges) 3. Sparkle of Sparkle Smith Creations - Sparkle has her own Christmas Card challenge blog - I love taking part in this when I can 4. Susie of Sassy Designs, who has her own Die cut dream Christmas Club - another Christmas challenge blog that I take part in when I can 5. Net of Caique Momma who is a longstanding crafting friend - her blog is always worth a visit to see her fab crafting, not to mention her 'babies' and so is Totally Gorjuss that she runs - I take part there when I can 6. Maddy of Mad Imaginations - another longstanding crafting friend who makes amazing creations 7. Ann who has her own challenge blog: Crafty Ann's Challenge blog - I'm a regular visitor there 8. Hels who runs her own Sunday Stamper challenge blog - amazing creations - click here for the latest challenge
Before I announce the winner of my Christmas blog candy, I want to thank everyone who has joined as a follower and also for linking this blog to your own blogs. The response has been amazing - thank you so much.
Please contact me at: email@example.com with your details so that I can post the papers to you. I apologise that they might not be posted for a day or two because we are snowed in at the moment and, because of back problems, I won't be venturing out yet while conditions are bad.
Please make sure you visit again soon because I'm going to be offering a bit more candy as a thank you for the great response so far. So keep a watch out for another post with a new Linky tool to enter the draw, which again will be chosen randomly.
And, of course, I look forward to seeing entries for challenge 1 which will commence on Saturday 1 January 2011.